How to Log-out / Log-in of the iAquaLink app
- Open your iAquaLink app and click the upper left menu icon to Log Out. This will take you to a Sign-in screen where you can re-enter your username and password. Once you are logged back in, see if you have a green dot next to your system. If so, your iAquaLink app should be working normally.
If this does not work, try Solution 2.
- For smartphone users, go to your phones settings and disable Wi-Fi on your phone. Once disabled, repeat the steps from Solution 1, then re-enable Wi-Fi on your phone.
If this does not work, try Solution 3.
- Uninstall and reinstall your iAquaLink app and log in.
How to use the automation control panel for AquaLink RS or AquaLink PDA (metal power center)
- Go to your AquaLink Power Center and open the door (if a plastic power center use the LCD Screen).
- Put the system into TIME OUT mode by pushing the button on the left two times (from AUTO mode).
- This will allow you to manually turn on (and turn off) most equipment you have on your pool pad such as the pump, heater, lights, spa, etc.
NOTE: When in service mode, your schedules will not run. Time out mode will go back to Auto mode after three hours, ensuring that normally scheduled features operate according to schedule.
How to use the automation control panel for AquaLink Z4 (plastic power center)
For AquaLink Z4 systems, all features and settings can be adjusted through the digital control panel typically found on the front door of the power center.
If you have any questions, please contact our iAquaLink Support Team so we can record and forward your issues to our engineering team:
Phone: (800) 822-7933